Click column header to sort
What we need:
- Managing Product Roadmap development working closely with customers, prospects, Industry analysts and industry subject matter
- Performing market research, market validation and whitespace analysis to identify new opportunities for existing and new products
- Synthesizing customer feedback and creating innovative solutions that align with customer’s and potential customer’s problems
- Understanding the thorough business case for proposed products and initiatives, including cost/benefit estimates, market trends, competitive analysis, risk analysis, industry best practises and product development timelines
- Manage release milestones; guide product planning and requirements definition for the engineering team using an agile process
- Collaborating with Development to ensure consistent execution of product plans that result in product delivery on time and on budget
- Managing and mentoring product management, UI/UX and visual design teams
- Work with services and support on development of internal & external training docs
- Experience in Supplier Management comprising of designing Supplier profile, Supplier network, Supplier performance management product, Supplier qualification & Onboarding management product is highly desirable
Qualification-BE/BTech/ MBA from a top tier program
- Identify, Build & Manage Prospects pipeline for assigned region.
- Manage and action upon inbound (Email & Marketing) leads.
- Establish contact and build rapport with potential clients, identify decision-makers and introduce GEP.
- Generate/Gauge interest for Technology/Service offerings & set the right expectations.
- Schedule conference calls for Onsite/Regional Managers/VPs and assist them in qualifying leads and help with follow ups.
- Maintain and Update records in CRM & related Sales tools.
• Document and categorize number and frequency of incoming requests from internal stakeholders and external suppliers via various contact methods (phone, email or other web request)
• Provide customer service and quickly respond and resolve client queries
• Show strong initiative, attention to detail and ability to interpret and resolve problems
• Coordinate with other focused personnel within the support team, such as order processors, invoice reconciliation, and the competitive bid team to report any issues or chronic customer complaints
• Work toward continuously educating users on S2P process and functionality
• Maintain good level of public relations with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with internal users
- Draft/Review/redline/negotiate high complexity contracts (e.g. MSA, SOW, Amendments and Change Orders etc.) on behalf of the client independently or along with other stakeholders and secure favorable positions for the client.
- Work with internal and external clients to structure, prepare, negotiate and finalize commercial proposals, etc.
- Review and approve complex contractual documents, reviewed by Contracts Specialists for protection of Client’s contractual position, satisfaction of customer specifications, adherence to company corporate policies & applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in negotiation with suppliers and advise Client
- Point of contact for the client for operational issues and contract management associates for escalations
- Responsible for work allocation and deliverables of the team, coordinating daily activities, setting priorities.
- Track and monitor deliverables and report to stakeholders.
- Train and mentor Contract Management personnel
- Implement training programs.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement in standard templates, metadata storage, checklists etc.
Job summary:Design, develop and maintain learning content for internal and external initiatives. Ensure best-in-class e-learning modules on GEP products, as well as role-based training modules, which support stakeholders across the organization, towards realizing timely ramp up times for our lateral and campus hires alike.
- Plans instructional design projects.
- Manages project roadmaps to ensure a consistent training experience, which directly impacts employee success across the globe.
- Promotes collaboration, partnerships, and relationships among the stakeholders working on design projects.
- Consults, analyzes, and develops highly engaging and interactive learning content solutions.
- Applies advanced adult learning theories towards practical, application-based learning content.
- Collaborates with other learning professionals and business partners in delivering a globally consistent learning experience.
- Develops comprehensive measurement strategies for all learning solutions, to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness.
- Communicates effectively in visual, oral, and written formats.
- Delivers engaging presentations to business leaders.
- Acquires and applies new technology skills to instructional design practice.
- Remains a thought leader in instructional design and innovation.
- Designs learning materials that reflect a developed understanding of GEP’s diverse learning population, including a demonstrated understanding of the cultural differences that may apply.